Vegeta Saiyan Battle Armor Dragon Ball Super Compression Apparel
- Each of our products is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Fabric is durable and resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, and mildew.
- The product is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order - there may be small differences in the design on the seams and /or arms due to the production process's custom nature! View more: Vegeta Shoes
1. This is Unisex US size. Height and weight are just suggested. The exact dimension of the shirts is made after the Length, Chest
2. Chest Width: edge-to-edge (not circumference) over the fullest part of the chest.
3. Due to hand-measurement, please 0.5-1.5 inches tolerance.
Saiyan Royal Battle Armor
A special form of RIT Armor worn by King Vegeta and Prince Vegeta before the Genocide of the Saiyans. King Vegeta's armor features the addition of a blue cape with a red inner lining, a reddish-brown bodysuit (worn under the armor), a golden band worn on the right arm, a necklace, white gloves, bluish-purple boots, and the emblem of the Saiyan Royal Family on the left side of the torso armor. Vegeta's version features a red cape and the usual blue colored bodysuit that Vegeta often wears underneath his various armors. King Vegeta's version appears under the name Battle Suit (King Vegeta) and is referred to by Vegeta as a Royal Battle Jacket in Xenoverse 2.
Source: Dragon Ball Fandom
IMPORTANT: POSSIBLE SHIPPING DELIVERY DELAYS IN 2022
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic (Omicron), the Countries are restricting cross-border travel during the pandemic and have reduced air freight routes allowed into the US, EU, AUS, and other regions. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your orders on-time and will show the proper data with zero delays however we may experience delivery delays due to the reduced air freight operations.
Packages may take an additional 1-2 weeks to arrive in your destination countries due to the limited amount of air routes at this time.
We shipped these countries:
United States, Canada, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Costa Rica
Delivery Time = Processing time + Shipping time
Processing Time: 10 – 15 business days (in regular seasons) or more depending on holiday seasons.
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
United States: 1-2 Weeks
Canada, Europe: 2-4 Weeks
Australia, New Zealand: 2-4 Weeks
Mexico, Central America, South America: 2-4 Weeks
Please be reminded that Our policy lasts 7 days from the date that you receive your product from us. If 7 days have gone by since the delivery of your purchase, we can't offer you a refund or exchange, unfortunately. We stand behind the quality of our products and guarantee our workmanship. Any defects or errors on our part will result in a replacement at no charge.
Due to all our products are made-to-order so we typically do not accept returns or exchange due to user error such as incorrect selection of sizes, designs, colors, etc.
Please be informed that our products are customized and manufactured under market demand; thus, they are not always available items. Also, advertised images may be slightly different from the actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display. Hence, please allow the 20% difference between the advertised images and the actual item you received.